Govt of India Situation Report
(A) Jammu & Kashmir
• The districts of Baramulla, Poonch, Kupwara and Srinagar are the worst affected districts.
• 656 persons(589 in Srinagar Division, 17 in Jammu Division and 50 personnel of Army and BSF) have lost their lives.
• 990 persons (900 in Srinagar Division and 90 in Jammu Division) are reported to be injured.
• 16 persons are reported to be missing in the State.
• The injured persons are being treated in Army and Civil hospitals at various locations in the State.
Damage to Property
• About 2500 houses in Srinagar Division and 600 houses in Jammu Division are reported to be damaged.
• There are reports of damage to some important buildings i.e Moti Mahal at Poonch, Reasi Fort, School buildings at Rajouri, Field ambulance building at Poonch and one building at Police lines in Baramulla.
• The Civil Hospital at Tangdhar has reportedly collapsed. All injured cases are being treated in the Army hospital.
• Road connectivity between Srinagar and Tangdhar as well as between Srinagar and Uri has been restored from today.
• Water and electricity supplies have been restored in Srinagar and other major towns in the state. Efforts are being made to restore these supplies in the remaining affected areas.
(B) Himachal Pradesh
• No loss of human life or injury has been reported in the state.
• Some minor cracks in buildings have been reported in Chamba, Kullu, Kangra districts.
• 02 deaths have been reported due to wall collapses in Gurdaspur district.
• 10 buildings are reported to have been damaged in Punjab i.e. 05 buildings in Amritsar, one each in Hoshiarpur,Gurdaspur ,Sangrur, Ludhiana and Moga districts.
See the Full Report here [Warning: Word Document]