http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com

Monday, October 10, 2005

Donate Aid to Trucks Leaving for Northern Areas of Pakistan

For anyone in Lahore - please read:

A truck has been arranged to leave for the earthquake-stricken northern areas such as Balakot, Mansehra tomorrow i.e. 11th October 2005. If you want to contribute any commodities such as clothes, sweaters, blankets, tents and sleeping bags, reply back at flying@lums.edu.pk with your name, home address and phone number as soon as possible. Our team will collect your donations FROM YOUR HOUSE.

- LUMS Aero Modeling Society (LAMS)
Contact Junaid at 0300-8435562 for any queries.


Two of my friends are leaving for Balakot with two trucks on Thursday morning. Here is the message if anyone would like contribute anything.

Hi All,
Two of my friends (Khurem Saghir from NU-FAST, Ali Rizwan from Pak-AIMS) are sending out trucks to northern areas (Mansehra, Balakot, Azad Kashmir). If you have things to be sent (No Cash, just Goods), please let me know ASAP. The trucks will be dispatched in 2 days. The access through roads are max till Mansehra at the moment. Balakot and Muzaffarabad will resume in couple of days insha’Allah. The guys will stay there for a month at least and will move forward gradually as the access resumes.

People who know me or are willing to contribute, please buzz me on my number.

Thanks
Opee
0321 4477777

Khurem: 0300 4109811
Rizwan: 0321 4310625


Source: Lahore MetroBlogs
1 Comments Post a Comment
Blogger starbender said :

I will keep you all in my prayers!

October 10, 2005 10:00 am