http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Help needed in Saadpur village near Neelum river

From Sajjad Zaidi's blog:

I got this message from Aamir recently which I thought I should pass on. Saadpur village, with about 50-70 homes and a population of 600-900, about 300 of which are children, needs help. It is situated near the Neelum river that I mentioned earlier and is currently inaccessable by road. Someone has to go there physically and find a way to deliver food, tents and medical assistance. With winter coming, we only have a short time to save as many lives as possible so this is urgent.
1 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Imrs varsha m. thatte has found out that by plastic tents in kashmir there will be no snowfall this year.I have done a lot of research regarding static charge which resides on plastic.

November 05, 2005 1:49 am